This policy is effective as of December 1, 2021
What We Collect and How We Use the Personal Information
The Foam Guys may collect Personal Data in the course of our normal business activities, as detailed below.
The Foam Guys collects, uses, stores, and processes Personal Data, which is data that identifies, relates to, describes, or can reasonably be associated with a particular person. For all data subjects, this can include:
- Identifiers: Identifying information including name, postal or e-mail address, and phone or fax number, social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, biometric information.
- Personal Information: Names, signatures, Social Security Numbers, addresses, government identification documents, financial information such as bank account, credit or debit card information, health insurance information, education information.
- Business contact information including job title, department, and name of the organization, business address, e-mail address, mobile telephone number.
- Usernames and passwords are used to access internal The Foam Guys network resources such as our Partner Login on the website.
- Website visitor activity includes IP address, the identity of the Internet service provider, the name and version of the operating system, the name and version of the browser, the date and time of the visit, the pages visited. This data may be aggregated such that the individual identities have been removed.
- Geolocation information: Physical location, movements, and mobile device unique identifier.
- Financial information including financial account information used for payment purposes and/or information that may be contained in a consumer report, bank account information.
- Contact information for referrals.
- Employment information: employment history, employee number, performance appraisals, salary and benefits, healthcare information, emergency contact information.
- Protected class information: Age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, disability information, sex, genetic information, military or veteran status.
The Foam Guys’ services are not directed to persons under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their child has provided us with personal information without the parent’s consent, they should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete the information from our records.
How We Collect Information
When you visit our website, we may collect information about your visit.
Directly from clients, contractors, sub-contractors, vendors, employees, and job applicants.
From third parties including contractors, sub-contractors, government agencies.
Why We Collect It
We collect personal information to conduct our business activities. The Foam Guys collect only the minimum amount of personal data required to fulfill these activities. These activities include:
- Executing business activities, including completing our services.
- Conducting marketing and promotional activities, including responding to inquiries about The Foam Guys products or services, providing offers and information (as permitted by law) about products, services, or events offered by The Foam Guys.
- Improving the functionality, security, and usability of The Foam Guys’ website.
- Security, including monitoring log-in portals for access, validating identity, and preventing fraud.
- Fulfilling a legal or contractual obligation.
- Managing employee relationships, including the administration of benefits.
- Processing job applications, including background investigations.
- Validating identity for security to allow access to The Foam Guys’ premises and job sites.
- Complying with applicable laws or regulations.
The Foam Guys will not use the personal data it collects for purposes other than those described above without notifying data subjects identified by the data.
How We Share the Information
We use the information you have given us in order to conduct business activities.
The Foam Guys may share this information with:
- Other entities controlled by or under common control with The Foam Guys, including all affiliated entities using The Foam Guys mark
- Service providers
- Contractors or sub-contractors
- Federal, state, and local governments
For the purposes of:
- Fulfilling The Foam Guys’ commercial, contractual, legal, and regulatory obligations.
- Responding to subpoenas, court orders, or other lawful requests by public authorities, and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Investigating illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law or regulation. Centralizing The Foam Guys’ administrative, IT maintenance, and IT security practices.
- Providing information about The Foam Guys products, services, or events.
Any third-party that receives personal information from The Foam Guys may only process the information in accordance with applicable data processing agreements or contract terms which require the third party to protect the data and process it in a manner consistent with applicable privacy laws, regulations, and The Foam Guys’ policies and practices.
How We Store Your Information
The Foam Guys take the responsibility of keeping your information secure.
The security measures The Foam Guys uses vary based on the sensitivity of the personal information we collect, process, and store, and the current state of technology. We also take measures to ensure service providers that process personal data on our behalf also have appropriate security measures.
If you have consented to the processing of your Personal Data (“opt-in”), The Foam Guys will retain and process your Personal Data until you withdraw your consent (“opt-out”), unless the Personal Data must be kept for administrative, legal, or regulatory purposes.
If The Foam Guys have not received your opt-in, The Foam Guys will delete your Personal Data once the purpose of the collection and processing of such Personal Data has been fulfilled and the adequate duration for documentation and backup storage of such Personal Data has lapsed.
Data is securely destroyed or disposed of once it is no longer necessary to retain the data.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have certain rights for the collection, use, or dissemination of your personal.
Your Individual Data Subject Rights
Right to request access to data
You have the right to ask for copies of your Personal Data.
Right to correction
You have the right to request correction of your Personal Data.
Right to deletion
You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Data.
Right to opt-out of communications
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications. We provide an unsubscribe link in certain marketing communications. You may also request to opt-out of marketing communications via the data subject rights request process.
How to Submit a Data Subject Rights Request:
You may exercise your data subject rights using any of the following methods:
Calling our number at 954-410-9838.
We will verify your identity prior to completing these requests. Please provide sufficient information in your request for us to be able to reasonably locate our records about you and what actions you are requesting we take with regards to your data.
How we will respond to your data subject rights request
The Foam Guys will respond as described below:
The Foam Guys will deliver the required information within 30 days of a verifiable request, and you will receive notification if The Foam Guys will need an additional 30 days to respond.
The Foam Guys will provide responses to requests for access to data in a written, readily usable format for data portability and free of charge to the consumer after The Foam Guys receive a valid request.
You will receive your requested information either by your account, electronically, or via mail.
The Foam Guys will not provide you with specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and reasonable risk to the security of the personal information, your account with the business, or the security of The Foam Guys’ systems or networks.
The Foam Guys will notify you when data has been deleted.
There may be circumstances where The Foam Guys must deny your verified request because of a conflict with state law, federal law, or an exception to applicable privacy laws. If The Foam Guys must deny a request accordingly, you will be informed and given the basis for the denial. If the request is denied only in part, The Foam Guys will disclose the other information sought by you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How to Contact Us
This website is owned and operated by The Foam Guys.
We are registered in the State of Florida.